Baked Brie with Crumb and Nut Topping
Author: LaBranda Maners
- 1 8 oz wheel of Brie
- ¼ c brown sugar
- 1 tbls all purpose flour
- 2 tbls chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans, or macadamia nuts)
- 1 tbls melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a sharp knife, slice off the thin rind on the top of the wheel of Brie.
- Place Brie in a shallow ovensafe baking dish or pie plate cut side up.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour, and chopped nuts. Add melted butter to form crumb topping.
- Sprinkle crumb topping on top of Brie and bake about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is slightly melted and topping is browned.
- Serve warm with Toasteds sesame and wheat crackers.